Affordable Vet Care
at High Veterinary Bills!
Finally, someone on the “inside” of the veterinary business breaks the silence and reveals the secrets on why veterinary care is so expensive, and what you can do to avoid paying too much
- Discover how clinics that operate on profit-sharing and monthly quotas can (and do) squeeze in extra fees and additional costs to meet their financial goals.
- Learn how billing is actually done and how you can either benefit or over-pay.
- Discover how sometimes LESS treatment can actually be MORE beneficial – and SAVE $$$.
- Learn about preventative care so you can avoid certain health issues in the first place, thus saving you trips to the vet.
- Discover what dog breeds veterinary clinics see MOST for health problems – before you choose a new dog!
- Learn how saving on annual re-fill costs for a pet on two or more medications will pay for their yearly vaccines!
- Discover how you may be able to get no-charge testing and diagnostics for your pet.
- Discover how you can benefit with low cost or “free” samples and trial foods/drugs with in-clinic discounts and promotions offered by food and drug manufacturers.
- Learn what services are “no cost” at most veterinary clinics – and how you are paying unnecessary money if there are not free at your clinic.
- Discover how errors occur between your estimates for services and surgeries and how your final bill can cost you MORE.
- Learn what to look for in a new veterinary clinic if you are thinking of changing veterinarians.
- Learn how to get discounts just by properly asking for them in cases of financial trouble.
- Discover how altering your vaccine protocol can be SAFER for your pet and CHEAPER for you.
- Learn about hospitalization and daily professional care – what they are, and how you can save on them.
- Learn the pitfalls of some treatments and surgeries and how to save yourself financial grief before you put your signature on the estimate to commence treatment.
- Discover how Pet Insurance works – Is it something you should consider, or will it just be a waste of money on your pet?
- Learn how Bartering for services and care works and how it is making a big comeback in this economy – and discover how YOU may be able to benefit from it.
Your pets give you their love and devotion every day of their life. When the chips are down, they are counting on YOU to make things RIGHT!
This book is for all pet owners and pet lovers who want, and need, to know how the veterinary industry works, and how YOU can make it work to the benefit of you and your pets. At some time, everyone needs to go to the veterinarian. With this information you will be armed with the knowledge and power to make the best choices and decisions on your pets care and costs.
From the most basic of services, to the most serious of emergencies, you will be prepared to do what is best for both You and your Pet with the information you discover in this book.
Whether your pet is a healthy, young ball of energy, or an older soul entering the golden years, get the information you need NOW to ensure it remains a blessing and not a financial burden . A small wealth of knowledge now will literally save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in veterinary costs over the life of your pet.
There are countless books and websites devoted to showing you how to treat your pet at home, but no-one has ever told you how to avoid paying too much when the time comes that you need to take your pet to the vet. UNTIL NOW. The “code of silence” has finally been broken in this rare book that shows you in detail how fees are set, how bills can be wrong, how you can save on everything from consultations, to vaccines to treatments, surgeries and emergencies. Never again pay too much or leave your veterinary clinic feeling taken advantage of.
Bonus chapter included on Medical Terminology and Definitions so you can understand what your veterinarian is talking about, understand medical conditions and diseases, what certain tests and diagnostics are for and how they are performed.
If you’re on the fence about spending $7 (which could easily save you hundreds of bucks) on our ebook – REJOICE! We have a FREE sample report you can download now from our home page.
If you’ve already got our free report, DO US A HUGE FAVOR and share it with ANYONE you know who loves their pets as much as you do. Don’t forget to grab your copy of the full book before we come to our senses and raise the price again.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.